segunda-feira, junho 08, 2009

What can I say - Brandi Carlile



Look to the clock on the wall,
Hands hardly moving at all.
Can't stand the state that I'm in
Sometimes it feels like the walls closing in

chrous:
O lord what can I say
I am so sad since You went away
time time ticking on me
Alone is the last place I wanted to be
Lord what can I say

Try to bury my toubles away
drowns my sorrows the same way
seem that no matter how hard I try
It feel like somethings just missing inside

Chorus

Oh lord what can i say

How rules can I break
how many lies can I make
how many roads can I turn
to find me a place where the bridge doesn't burn

Gostei muito desta música. Contudo, há um pequeno erro. Nunca é o Senhor que se afasta. Nós é que o fazemos. Sim há um lugar onde "a ponte não se queima". É a Igreja.

1 comentário:

Teresinha Sanches de Baêna disse...

Eu bem disse que as músicas eram boas =)